Are you a genius technologist who thinks outside of the box? Do you lead with your imagination? Are you eager to put a dent in the universe by leading from the front? Then a career at Piktorlabs might be perfect for you.
Bring your sharp skills to our collaborative product innovation teams. You'll have the chance to work on multiple products at once, build solutions to big challenges, and even pitch your own product ideas.
We are currently seeking full-time Lead Front End Developers in our Seattle HQ who know the craft of developing great web/mobile experiences using stacks such as angular, react, polymer, d3, redux (frankly, the framework doesn’t matter - the quality of experience is all that counts). The candidate should have a genuine aversion towards poorly built products and should have an obsession with pixel perfect quality of the product they build.
We are looking for candidates with at least 2 years of hands-on experience in front-end development, along with the following:
- Have led a team and executed projects end-to-end
- Can gather and process detailed requirements from clients
- Analyze technology trends and advise clients/team on the right technology strategy and architecture for a given product
- While your primary role will be developing kickass front-end interfaces, you - should also have hands-on experience working with back-end tech such as Node, Python, Micro-services, etc.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, and vision available from the first day of your employment
- Ability and flexibility to grow in your role and shape your own career path!
- Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays
- Office space centrally located in Belltown, Seattle and fully stocked with snacks, coffee, tea, etc. to fuel your creative fire
- Small close-knit design engineering teams
- A fun atmosphere with frequent team lunches and happy hours
APPLY -- CAREERS@PIKTORLABS.COM
If you are a genius developer who wants to put a dent in the universe by leading from the front, working with a non-hierarchical, and fun-filled team, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include your resume in your application. Candidates who do not include a resume will not be considered.
We are sorry, but no visa sponsorship is available at this time. Piktorlabs is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace.